Money motivated, resilient, ambitious, driven, confident, people person, enthusiastic, adaptable, reliable, charismatic and team player.
Does this describe you? If it does, then we NEED to hear from YOU!
We at Spirit Executive, have a great opportunity for you to join our successful and growing team based in Worcester as a trainee recruitment consultant apprentice. Spirit Executive are offering the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to begin their recruitment career with all the internal and external training you could imagine, along with the tools to do the job, the positive work environment surrounded by industry experts and fabulous benefits to go with it.
But, why would you choose Spirit Executive I hear you ask? – Spirit Executive are a small, yet successful recruitment firm who thrive on the fact that we aren’t your average recruitment firm. We challenge the norm every day and try to stamp out the bad name recruitment has acquired. This allows us to achieve our industry high client retention rate and industry high rate of successful assignments. We also offer an industry high and uncapped commission scheme, which means you will have the potential to earn a 6 figure salary as soon as the training wheels come off!
- Building & Maintaining Relationships internally and externally
- Answering the phone, cold calling, head hunting
- Research – name gathering potential candidates
- Delivering a shortlist of potential candidates to the client
- Training from a recognised provider for the industry, the IOR at either Level 2 or Level 3
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Transparent, industry high AND uncapped commission structure (when applicable)
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), which will increase with years of service
- Friendly Team Environment
- Potential to run your own company underneath the safety of Spirit Executive and become an Equity Director
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be offered a full time position as a Recruitment Consultant at Spirit Executive, providing you have demonstrated your potential and hardworking attitude.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you! Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19th October 2018