COVID-19 Advice for Spirit’s Clients, Individuals and Employees
With the continuous rise of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the country, we understand it is a worrying time for many people and you will have many questions on the subject so we have put together some information on how you can help yourself and others, and also how Spirit are offering to help you at this difficult time.
We are following the advice from the Government and have decided it’s best for our employees to work from home to minimise the risk to themselves and others. Our consultants can be contacted as usual using their email address and mobile number, or firstname.lastname@example.org and 01905 28590.
Protecting yourself and others
According to the government’s latest advice, to help protect yourself and others and prevent the spread of the virus it’s important to follow these guidelines;
1. If you have a new continuous cough and/or a high temperature, you must self-isolate for 7 days and call 111 if your symptoms worsen or don’t improve over this time.
2. Wash your hands often for 20 seconds using soap and hot water or use hand sanitiser if you don’t have access to washing facilities.
3. Cough / sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve, not your hands, and throw the tissue away and wash your hands immediately.
4. Clean and disinfect objects you’ve frequently touched as well as surfaces.
Those at high risk
According to the government’s latest advice, the following groups are at a high risk of developing a severe illness from COVID-19;
• Those aged 70 and over
• Those under 70 with an underlying health issue and those advised to have an annual flu jab – including those who are seriously overweight, weakened immune system, chronic heart, kidney, liver, respiratory and neurological conditions and problems with your spleen. (See government advise for a more exhaustive list)
• Those who are pregnant
How Spirit want to help you
We understand this is a difficult time for both companies and individuals alike, and we want to dedicate part of our day to helping those who may find themselves out of work through no fault of their own free of charge, to help take the financial pressure off both individuals and companies. For more information on this, please click on the link below to our “Dedicated to helping you during COVID-19” page.